Industrial Piping Systems & Plumbing in Eastern Wisconsin
Haucke Plumbing & Heating provides complete plumbing and heating services from initial planning and budgeting through design and construction, plus ongoing service and maintenance. We have proudly served numerous industrial clients in over 30 years in business. Our professionally trained and fully licensed technicians have the experience and skill to do things right the first time, and keep your systems up and running at peak efficiency. We are on call to promptly take care of emergency needs, even after normal business hours.
- Industrial Piping Systems Design & Maintenance
- Site Utilities
- Steam Boiler Installation, Repair, & Maintenance
- Pump Installation, Repair & Replacement
- Chilled Water Piping Systems
- High Pressure Piping Systems
Experienced Industrial Piping and Plumbing Specialists
Your business is in good hands when you call Haucke Plumbing & Heating with your industrial or commercial piping needs. With over 30 years in the business and many industrial piping clients, our staff has the skill to do things right the first time. We specialize in:
- Food Manufacturing Plants
- Specialized Piping Systems
- Service & Repairs
- Problem Solving
- Dairy, Cheese & Meat Processing Facilities
Service & Repairs
Our well-trained and fully licensed technicians have the experience and skill to do things right the first time, and we are on call to promptly take care of emergency needs after normal business hours.
We take a proactive approach to maintaining plumbing and piping systems. Catching problems early means fewer problems and less downtime for your business. Trust our licensed and experienced plumbers to keep your systems up and running efficiently through regularly scheduled maintenance.
Clean, safe water is a necessity. Haucke Plumbing & Heating provides service on most makes and models of water filters and conditioners. Our services include: metered units, brine reclaim systems, iron filters, water filter, and potable drinking water systems. We can help you identify and correct water quality issues.
Backflow Protection and Yearly Testing Program
Protection of your drinking water supply can be one of the most important aspects of your business. As an employer, you need to know that your employees, customers and products are properly protected. The pressure created by commercial plumbing applications puts you at greater risk for backflow problems… and being the business owner can make you liable for any contamination. Haucke Plumbing & Heating has state licensed and certified technicians who take care of all your yearly testing requirements and maintenance needs.
We provide site utilities for new buildings or buildings that are being renovated or upgraded. Haucke Plumbing & Heating can help you design and build a new system, or address issues and upgrades to your utilities piping, sanitary sewers, storm sewers and catch basins, manholes, and force mains, as well as potable water supply systems, fire protection water supply systems, and both process and sanitary wastewater systems.
Proud to Serve Beverage & Food Production Plants & Manufacturers Across Eastern Wisconsin
- Masters Gallery Foods (Plymouth) – Plant Expansion & Remodeling
- Fresh Brands (Sheboygan) – Freezer Addition
- Great Lakes Cheese (Plymouth)
- Sartori Foods (Plymouth) – Starter Room & Intake Plant
- Krier Foods (Random Lake) – Addition, Remodeling
- Gibbsville Cheese (Gibbsville) – Addition, Remodeling
- Old Wisconsin Sausage (Sheboygan) – New Facility
- Johnsonville Sausage (Sheboygan Falls) – Addition, Remodeling
- Sargento – Addition, Remodeling
- Plymouth Brewing (Plymouth)
- Door County Brewing (Baileys Harbor)