Plumbing Contractor for Apartments & Hotels
Multi-unit plumbing presents challenges such as high water flow rates, peak demand hot water capacity issues, and the need for energy efficiency for cost control. A properly engineered commercial plumbing system works effectively for the comfort of your tenants or guests, within your operating cost limits, and with minimal maintenance and repairs required.
Plumbing & Heating Systems Design & Installation
We take the time to analyze your entire water system, measuring peak water flow rates and other key parameters so that we can engineer a plumbing system to meet the needs of your facility.
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Boiler and Radiant Heat Systems
- Energy Efficient and Water Saving Plumbing Fixtures
- Single & Multi-Stall Bathroom Design & Remodeling
Plumbing & Heating Service & Repairs
When there’s a problem, your guests expect prompt resolution. Even a small leak has the potential to turn into a much bigger problem: water damage, vacancy, risk to the occupants and their personal property. We have a licensed plumber on call to promptly address plumbing and radiant heating issues. Our experienced technicians will work with you to repair the problem quickly with minimal disruption to your tenants or guests.
Serving Hotels, Apartment Complexes and Assisted Living Homes Across Eastern Wisconsin
- Osthoff Resort and Conference Center (Elkhart Lake)
- Plymouth Housing Authority – Bath/Kitchen Remodeling
- AmericInn Motel and Suites (Sheboygan) – Design/Build
- Victorian Village – New building (Elkhart Lake) – Design/Build
- Siebkens Resort (Elkhart Lake)
- Hunters Ridge Apartments (Plymouth) – Design/Build
- Camp Evelyn – Dorm rooms (Plymouth) – Design/Build
- Sleep Inn Hotel (Milwaukee)
- Ellen’s Home Assisted living (Port Washington & Germantown) – Design/Build
- 52 Stafford (Plymouth)