Backflow Prevention & Testing
Protection of your potable water supply can be one of the most important aspects of your business. As an employer, you need to know that your employees, customers and products are properly protected. Haucke Plumbing & Heating has state licensed and certified technicians who can take care of all your yearly testing requirements and maintenance needs.
Backflow Prevention & Annual Testing
The term “backflow” refers to any unwanted flow of used or non-potable water or substance from any domestic, industrial or institutional piping system into the pure, potable water distribution system. A backflow prevention device is used to protect potable water supplies from contamination or pollution due to backflow. In water supply systems, water is normally maintained at a significant pressure to enable water to flow from the tap, shower, or other fixture. The State of Wisconsin requires annual testing of these devices to ensure safe water for all. Haucke Plumbing & Heating can maintain an annual testing schedule of your backflow preventers.
Proud to Serve Beverage & Food Production Plants & Manufacturers Across Eastern Wisconsin
- Masters Gallery Foods (Plymouth) – Plant Expansion & Remodeling
- Fresh Brands (Sheboygan) – Freezer Addition
- Great Lakes Cheese (Plymouth)
- Sartori Foods (Plymouth) – Starter Room & Intake Plant
- Krier Foods (Random Lake) – Addition, Remodeling
- Gibbsville Cheese (Gibbsville) – Addition, Remodeling
- Old Wisconsin Sausage (Sheboygan) – New Facility
- Johnsonville Sausage (Sheboygan Falls) – Addition, Remodeling
- Sargento – Addition, Remodeling
- Plymouth Brewing (Plymouth)
- Door County Brewing (Baileys Harbor)